- > Home
At last nights Club Meeting we were offering Club T-Shirts for sale.
Attached is a mock-up of how the shirts will look and the colours available.
So if you would like one just let us know your colour preference and size.
Cut off for this is Friday as we are hoping to print them next week.
The cost is $20.00 each.
Why join a fishing Club?
"Although most of us go fishing with a friend, the sport of fly fishing has always been primarily a solitary pastime. Because of this, anglers tend not to be clubby people by nature, since you can't go along to a club and actually fish. Yet anglers who join a club and actually fish without question become better fishermen. A good club should be a place of learning and entertainment with a fishing theme and should have a solid base of experienced anglers who are prepared to share their knowledge. This knowledge sharing should not just be about technique but cover such things as safety around water, tackle choice and care, how to tie your own flies, and information on how to find new fishing water."
Members of the North Shore FlyFishers Club are able to enjoy:
- Friendship with fellow anglers just as keen on this great sport as you are
- Monthly Club Nights with excellent guest speakers
- Monthly Newsletters
- Casting Tuition (during daylight saving)
- Club organised weekend trips to fish some of our great locations, such as: Turangi, Lake Otamangakau, Rotorua area and Lake Aniwhenua
- Club organised Tuition weekend for Novice anglers on the Ohinemuri River
- The Club meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month (except January), at 7.30 pm, in the Milford Cruising Club, 24 Craig Rd, Milford, Auckland
- > Home