Meetings & Speakers
- January 2019 – No Meeting. GO FISHING! TIGHT LINES!
- 19 February 2019 –
- February 22 – 24, 2019 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes
- March 8 – 10, 2019 – Lake Otamangakau
- March 23, 2019 – Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- April 6 – 7, 2019 – Mohaka River Rafting Trip
- May – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes August – Tongariro and Tauranga Taupo
- November – Stillwater Section – Rodd and Gunn Trophy November – Tuition weekend
- December 7, 8, & 9 – Lake Otamangakau
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Angler Accommodation, An nzfishing.com guide to New Zealand fly fishing accommodation
- Photographic Guide Freshwater Invertebrates
- European Nymphing Techniques