Meetings & Speakers
- 18 September – Yoshi Nakagawa talking about targeting Trophy Browns. Yoshi is an incredibly gifted angler, having represented both New Zealand and Japan and World Fly- fishing Championships as well as being a Fly-fishing Guide for many years. It is sure to be an interesting night and we hope to see you all there.
- January – Mohaka River
- February –Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes
- March – Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- March – Lake Otamangakau
- May – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes August – Tongariro and Tauranga Taupo
- October – Kai Iwi Lakes – Rodd and Gunn Trophy November – Tuition weekend
- December 7, 8, & 9 – Lake Otamangakau
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- Kai Iwi Lakes – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org)