Meetings & Speakers
- 19 November 2019 – TBA
- 16 December 2019 – Christmas Party
- January 2020 – No Meeting
- 23 November 2019 – Stillwater Section (for the I LOVE FLY FISHING Trophy) – Rodd and Gunn Trophy (combined Stillwater and River)
- November 2019 – Tuition weekend
- 5 - 8 December 2019 – Lake Otamangakau
- 8 & 9 February 2020 – Mohaka River Rafting Trip
- 27,28, 29, 1st (March) February 2020 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes
- March 2020 – Lake Otamangakau
- 14 March 2020 – Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- May 2020 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes August
- July 2020 – Tongariro and Tauranga Taupo.
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- Are You Interested In Fly Tying?
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (email@example.com)
- Angler Accommodation, An nzfishing.com guide to New Zealand fly fishing accommodation
- Photographic Guide Freshwater Invertebrates
- European Nymphing Techniques